NHS App - Online Services
- Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
- The NHS App is available now on iOS and Android. To use it you must be aged 13 and over and registered with a GP surgery in England.
- You can also access NHS App services from the browser on your desktop or laptop computer.
About the NHS App
Information: NHS login registrations may take longer than usual when there are high numbers of requests. Registrations will be processed as soon as possible.
Use the NHS App to:
- Get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- Order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- Book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- Get health advice - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- View your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- Register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- View your NHS number - find out what your NHS number is
Other services in the NHS App
If your GP surgery or hospital offers other services in the NHS App, you may be able to:
- Message your GP surgery or a health professional online
- Consult a GP or health professional through an online form and get a reply
- Access health services on behalf of someone you care for
- View your hospital and other healthcare appointments
- View useful links your doctor or health professional has shared with you
We would like to support you in monitoring your own treatment at home especially it is possible to provide your own observations such as pulse, blood pressure, weight, peakflow readings and oxygen saturation.
We are aware that some of our patiens have purchased their own machines to record their readings. Some local pharmacies also provide assistance with personal monitoring such as blood pressure. Plesae find details of various participating services who may be able to assist you with monitoring your health.
Millbrook Pharmacy: 168 Windermere Ave, Southampton SO16 9GA. Tel: 023 8077 4786 - Please arrange an appointment to see the pharmacist.